Saving/writing notes on items in Premium Tabs

I know you can set the tab to public and then proceed to write things. I would like an option, however, to skip that step where making the tab public isn't necessary to write things down. Perhaps an option in the Options menu? "Enable Notes on Items" where you right-click on the item and the usual UI pops up as if you were manually type ~b/o [price].

Scenario: I find a good base. I want to write notes for a future me to remember what I intended or wanted to do. Other scenarios would be to write things down and label items "legacy" and so on. Writing things down like "t1 life / t1 lightning rez" on Imprint orbs. Especially in longer hideout crafting sessions this can be helpful and moving things in and out of a public tab isn't ideal. Thanks

Spoiler

Last bumped on Nov 24, 2021, 9:22:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

some time ago i came up with a similar suggestion (thread). The intention was clearly to note something useful to some related items in my stash tabs. Maybe not so clear as yours, but still.
Would appreciate any useful solution.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
I've been asking for this (made several threads over the years) for more or less 8 years now. I think they might add it in about 2 years or so...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
I've been asking for this (made several threads over the years) for more or less 8 years now. I think they might add it in about 2 years or so...

I hope more people ask because I think it would be a useful feature. Maybe the only thing to add would be to increase the character limit a little bit (if possible). I'm not looking to write a book but you get the point.
Yes! Yes! and Yes again!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info